- About PMA
- PACE Awards
PMA Annual Maintenance Summit
PMA's Annual Maintenance Summit addresses the daily challenges of maintenance operations at multifamily residential and commercial properties and present proven strategies to do more with less. Learn how to reduce complaints and improve resident and tenant satisfaction. Recognize maintenance team members with a day that will allow them to hone their existing skills and learn new ones that will pay dividends for many months to come.
The Maintenance Summit features a limited number of tabletop displays of products and services used in property management. To reserve a tabletop display, email Carole Worley or call 301-657-9200. The cost is $500 per display for members and $1,250 for nonmembers.
At the Summit, PMA also announces the winners of the PMA Maintenance Professional Awards. The awards are presented during a special luncheon.
Check out PMA's Calendar of Events for next Maintenance Summit events.
PMA Annual Leasing Summit
Toni Blake and Tami Siewruk will lead the 2013 PMA Leasing Summit. Tami and Toni are well known apartment marketing experts and will bring their market research, experience and exceptional presentation abilities to help leasing, management and marketing professionals proactively respond to existing and anticipated market conditions.
The 2013 Leasing Summit will teach you how to:
• Establish a solid foundation of skills that will help you closing and renewing more leases immediately.
• Build trust and exude credibility for stronger and more profitable relationships with your future residents.
• Learn hundreds of leasing tips, tactics, strategies and techniques that are guaranteed to attract today’s
consumers and work in today’s market conditions.
• Lease smart and with unmistakable confidence at fair market rents using more than 237 tools!
• Celebrate a measurable increase in your lead-to-traffic and closing ratios.
• Replace frustration with continual inspiration.
• Master the best practices of leasing to reach your goals and set the bar higher – far beyond what you previously thought possible.
• Fall in love with how great it feels to lease confidently and skillfully without incentives and concessions!
Cost to Attend
The cost to attend is $175 per member and $225 per nonmember. PMA member companies that send three or more team members receive a reduced rate of $150 per person. Nonmember rate for three or more team members is $199 per person.
Click here to view or download the Summit's flyer with a printable registration form.
Associate Member Exhibit Reservations
There is a limited number of tabletop exhibits available at the June 13 Leasing Summit. The cost of an exhibit space is $500, which includes attendance for two company representatives. To reserve, email Carole Worley or call the PMA office at 301-657-9200.