- About PMA
- PACE Awards
Advertising Rates and Specifications for PMA BULLETIN
Preparation CostsThere is no preparation charge beyond the regular cost per insertion fee for camera-ready copy. Design, typesetting and layout services are available. The fee is contingent upon the level of effort required. No work will be performed or additional fees charged unless approved by the advertiser in writing.
CostsThe standard rates that follow are based on line copy black and white ad. Additional fees are charged for half-tones and preferred locations. Contact Gia Del Prince at email@example.com or 301-657-9200 for more information. Click here to view or download BULLETIN 2015 advertising rates and the 2015 Advertising Contract. Click here to visit BULLETIN's Archive.
Payment and Rate ProtectionPayment in full is required to guarantee ad placement unless credit has been established with the PMA staff. Contract rates are available solely when the contract is paid in advance. Refunds will be issued, but the amount will be based on the contract price that would have prevailed. All contract rates are honored even if rates are increased during the term of the contract. All contracts must be based on the rates then in effect.
More InformationContact Gia Del Prince at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-657-9200 for more information.
2014-2015 Membership Directory Advertising Rates and SpecificationsClick here to access the 2014-2015 PMA Membership Directory Advertising information and contract.
SPECIFICATIONS & CONTRACT CONDITIONSGeneral Information
- Display ads must be camera-ready; if not, it will be necessary to charge for finalizing copy. Typesetting and advertising make-up charges will be quoted on request.
- All advertising except that on the back cover will print black and white. Color ads can be placed throughout the directory for an additional $500. Cover ads will print with a predetermined PMS color.
- Anticipated publication: December 2014
- Advertisements are accepted upon the representation that the advertiser and its agency have the right to publish the contents thereof. In consideration of such publication, the advertiser and its agency agree to indemnify and hold the publisher harmless against any expense or loss by reason of claims arising out of publication.
- All contents of advertisements are subject to the publisher’s approval and to space availability. The publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement or position commitment at any time without cause.
- The publisher is not liable for delays in delivery or nondeliveries in the event of any Act of God, fire, strikes, accidents or other occurrences beyond the control of the publisher affecting production or delivery in any manner.
- The publisher shall have the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly liable for such monies as are due and payable to the publisher for advertising which the advertiser or its agency ordered and which was published.
- Advertising contracts can only be confirmed upon payment in full. Advertisements will not be published if payment is not submitted with contract.
- The publisher shall not be liable for any costs or damages if for any reason it fails to publish an advertisement. The publisher’s liability, for any error, will not exceed the cost of the space occupied by the error.