The PACE Awards entry application is closed for 2021.
The Property Management Association’s Apartment Community Excellence Awards recognizes excellence in multifamily management. PACE enables property management professionals to “strut their stuff,” recognize their team members and show firsthand their management prowess. PMA has established criteria that will only honor truly exceptional properties, and only one award will be presented in each category. Properties and management companies and teams participating in PACE receive multiple benefits:
- Teambuilding: Entering the PACE Awards provides a huge shot of adrenaline to your onsite team. It sends a message that you appreciate their efforts and believe that their performance is award-worthy. Few, if any, property management programs can boost morale and improve performance more than participating in PACE.
- Increase occupancies: PMA will develop a case study of each winner that showcases why the community was honored. Winners’ profiles will appear on PMA’s website and on the PACE awards website, www.bestapartmentsindc.com. Winners can also use the www.bestapartmentsindc.com link in their advertising, social media and on their websites to help drive prospective residents to their communities.
- Benchmarking excellence: PACE will establish benchmarks for excellence in property management that can be used by all participants to improve the quality of management service provided to residents and owners. If the minimum standard for an award category is not reached, an award will not be presented in that category.
Participation in PACE was up nearly 15% in 2019 with a record-breaking 245 communities, managed by 35 companies, competing.
Watch the PACE Orientation Recording
View PACE Orientation Powerpoint Slides
View the PACE Sample Score Sheet
2021 PACE Awards Timeline
- June 8 - August 31, 2021: PACE Evaluation Period
- November TBD, 2021: PMA Awards Ceremony (PACE, Maintenance Professional, Leasing Professional, Marketing Advertising and Excellence and EPIC Awards Presented)