WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Bookkeepers are tasked with ensuring resident accounts are current and accurate. They devise and implement strategies that assist in achieving delinquency and collections goals and maximize NOI. They are detailed-oriented, customer service focused, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Bi-lingual Spanish skills.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Oversee the financial credit counseling program to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of all involved processes
- Prepare and process all payments and receivables daily
- Ensure all resident accounts are accurate and current
- Establish and execute an effective collection strategy to achieve monthly delinquency and write-off goals
- Create and submit Failure to Pay Rent suit list accurately and timely
- Provide documentation for legal actions, as needed
- Ensure all bookkeeping processes and reporting are completed in accordance with internal quality control standards
- Encourage and build positive relationships with team members, customers, and vendors
- Provide high levels of service to all customers and team members
- Demonstrate behaviors that cultivate a positive work culture
- Contribute to community/company engagement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager and/or supervisor